Required at Time of Order
- Thigh size
- Current Saddle Size
Policy on Catalog Orders
- $125.00 restocking fee on all cancelled or returned orders
- After an order has been submitted we will not accept any changes to the order.
- Must return within ten days in good resalable condition.
- One-year guarantee on workmanship and materials. Five-year guarantee on tree parts.
Important Things to Know When Placing an Order
- No changes to order without restocking fee if order is already on workorder
- All catalog (non-custom) saddle orders in progress or made to order are subject to a $125.00 restocking fee if cancelled or returned. No exception. Custom saddles are subject to a $125.00 restocking fee when cancelled, $300.00 if saddle seat is exotic such as ostrich, etc. Custom made saddles are not returnable.
- There is no guarantee that the color choice such as medium oil will be the same to another medium oil saddle. Each piece of leather is different and takes in oil differently. Same applies to Light and Dark oil saddles.
- If comparing to a saddle already made, please get saddle number, which is stamped on the inside of the chap flap of the saddle. This helps tremendously in finding the correct
- Youth cut saddles are only recommended when the person or child weighs 100 lbs. or less, is 5’3” in height and is ordering a saddle 15 1/2” or smaller. The Youth cut design is not guaranteed to support anything over 100 lbs. If you have questions about this, please call.
- Black suede is available as a custom order only. We cannot guarantee even with the high quality of the suede that is used that the black will not rub off on clothing.
- There will be no issue of credit on any unwanted items such as a pair of stirrups or a girth, etc.
SPORTS SADDLE is a registered trademark of Sports Saddle, Inc., for saddles made and sold under the brand of SPORTS SADDLE. Sports Saddle, Inc. is the exclusive licensee of U.S. Patent 5,018,340 and 5,187,924 owned by Bob Marshall Enterprises, Inc. and invented by our founder Mr. Bob Marshall.
Do not be fooled by cheap imports and poor quality imitations! Get the best, a genuine “SPORTS SADDLE” brand saddle by Bob Marshall.